Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dave Wilson > Kensington Church Lake Orion

Confession - agreeing with God
The church is often a place where people come and hide.
Everyone is walking around carrying weight.

Sin and struggles are like rocks in the backpack.

King David - story of a man that committed adultary, deception and
murder.

Sin happens when you are some place you are not supposed to be.

Psalm 32 - when I kept silent my bones wasted away.

That is the journal of a concealed life. He feels older because of
concealing his sin.

When I conceal I die.
When I reveal I fly.

You either reveal your sin or it will be revealed to you. (Micahel
Phelps)

David acknowledged his sin and did not cover his iniquity any longer.
God forgave him.

If we confess our sins, God is with us. John 1:9

Exercise of spiritual breathing. Exhale the impure and inhale the pure.

Agree with God concerning your sin

Rob Bell - Lump video

There is nothing you could do that would make God live you less.

Followers